Pages

3.29.2010

Live at the Emporium Center!!! Rate my pottery

Please come to the Arts & Culture Alliance Emporium Center this Friday, April 2nd, 2010 for First Friday activities. I will have my work on display. I have critiqued myself; now it's time for you to critique me! It won't take but a minute and as much or little feedback will be appreciated. I will be set up in the Emporium so you can go and view the awesome exhibitions in the building as well.

Please come and rate my pottery! I need support, love, and honest opinions!

Here are the details:

Relative Ability Pottery Rating

Date: Friday, April 2, 2010
Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:

Arts & Culture Alliance Emporium Center
100 S. Gay Street
City/Town:Knoxville, TN

You can RSVP at:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=796507435645&id=9429486

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment