Pages

4.25.2010

Results


Here are the results of the rating. I compared the variance between my self-evaluations and the average rating from the show on the First Friday of May. Surprisingly, the majority of the ratings and self-evaluation were close in range with little variance. On more occasions, I rated lower than the average rating, however, in a few cases, I did rate higher. There was not a consistent time of day or day in general that this occurred.

Overall, my ratings were higher on days that I did not teach but there is so little evidence in ratings to suggest this is a better time to work for me. Although my ability did not seem to fluctuate drastically between days, I did find that I was increasingly frustrated and unmotivated to throw after days that I taught. I often was tired. Also, I found that on days I would throw before I taught, I was anxious and eager to prepare for my work day. As far as motivation and relaxations, days off from work are the best day for me to throw on the wheel.

Here are some small images of my file. You can see a larger readable version here.


No comments:

Post a Comment